Collection of your Personal Information
Information you provide to us directly –In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Laminar Concepts may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Shipping and Billing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Any personal data you provide, such as your name and other contact details
- Data indicating whether you have viewed the message, or opened any links contained therein
- Email header information containing source IP address and sending server
- Responses to surveys and questionnaires
Information collected automatically when you interact with us –Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Laminar Concepts when you use our website or interact with us. We collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies and similar tracking technologies. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of our services, to maintain quality of our services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Axis Headset website. Laminar Concepts uses 3rd-party analytics tools to aggregate collected tracking data and to understand user usage trends and demographics.
Use of your Personal InformationLaminar Concepts collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Laminar Concepts may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Laminar Concepts and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third PartiesLaminar Concepts does not sell, rent or lease its customer data to third parties. Laminar Concepts may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Laminar Concepts, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Laminar Concepts may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Laminar Concepts or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Laminar Concepts; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Laminar Concepts, or the public.
Third Party Service Providers
Facebook AdvertisingLaminar Concepts utilizes advertising and remarketing services provided by Facebook, Inc. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow the instructions at: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. For more information on how Facebook, Inc handles your personal data, refer to their data policy at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
LinksThis website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal InformationLaminar Concepts secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Axis Headset website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to secure your personal information when you interact with our website. A compatible web browser supporting the SSL protocol is required in order to place an order on our website. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
International Transfer of DataLaminar Concepts is located in the United States of America. Personal information you provide will be processed and stored on our servers within the USA. Laminar Concepts ensures adequate data protection is in place for all customer data, according to internationally recognized data protection standards.
Retention of Personal InformationLaminar Concepts retains personal information collected from you, for the purposes outlined in this policy, for as long as we have an ongoing business need to do so, and to fulfil legal obligations such as bookkeeping and tax obligations. When we no longer have a legitimate business need to retain your information, we will either delete or deidentify it. If this is not possible, we will securely store and isolate your data from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your Data Protection RightsLaminar Concepts respects your privacy rights and personal information. You have the following rights –
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be informed if your personal data is being Laminar Concepts, or 3rd parties. Through this policy, we explain the personal information we collect, and why.
- The right to access. You have the right to access your personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that your personal information be removed from our systems, or for it to be deidentified.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to processing of your personal information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, where you have previously given consent to process your personal information. You have the right to opt out of marketing emails by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of the email content.
- The right to non-discrimination. You have the right to not be subject to discrimination when exercising your privacy rights.
Upon request, Laminar Concepts will remove your personal data from our systems and direct 3rd-party service providers to remove your personal information from their systems. Records of your purchases and accounting entries can only be removed from our bookkeeping systems once legal retention requirements have been satisfied.
Children Under ThirteenLaminar Concepts does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
E-mail CommunicationsFrom time to time, Laminar Concepts may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Laminar Concepts or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Laminar Concepts, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage SitesWe may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Contact InformationLaminar Concepts welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Laminar Concepts has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
Laminar Concepts, LLC
340 S Lemon Ave, Suite 9987
Walnut, California 91789
United States of America
+1 360 340 9987
Effective as of May 01, 2021